Monday, August 20, 2012

Relapssseeeeee.

As of Thursday, Aug. 16 I'm in a pretty big flare.  
Sucks. I hate this disease. 
I am numb in every part of my body but my face, neck and arms. Left hand is completely numb. Stomach is numb + super tingly freaky feeling, both thighs, and both my feet...badly. I'm getting dizzy...kinda like I've been on a boat too long...I dunno.  I can't express how badly I HATE THIS.  I fucking hate it. Fuck MS. Fuck the Drs. This shit is insane & I'm just "supposed" to carry on like it's all fucking fine...nope. It's not. It's terrifying. Unjust. Unfair. And the most hopeless & helpless feeling in the world. 

And don't compare your disease to mine or I will cut you. 
Example-MS is kinda like blahblah, so you should take blahblah...it should help. Why can't they give you anything? Isn't there something that will make it better? Isn't there something someone can do? Maybe you should get another Dr.  
Fuck you.
No there isn't. Don't look at me like you're trying to see the disease either...you can't, and if you're that interested, ask if I have MRI scans...cuz I do...and I'll show you, dumbass. 
There isn't a God damn thing anyone can do. I pretty much have a terminal illness that may or may not kill me. It's fucking ridiculous in every sense. 

I kinda feel better blasting all this. I'd like to scream it everyday. To everyone.

I'm audibly sighing.  
Hope whoever is reading this-where ever you are, whenever it is, have an awesome day. I mean that in the most sincere way possible. 
Update soon(ish). 

2 comments:

Judy said...

It sucks.

Anonyms said...

That really fucking sucks Kelly.
It does feel good sometimes to blast it, I know.

I hope you get better soon.

Post a Comment

 
;